● Clear and transparent sound
● Fast transient response
● Interchangeable elements
● Ideal speech, theater, orchestra, choir & recording
Maintaining the Audio-Technica tradition of clear and transparent sound quality, the U853A cardioid condenser hanging microphone is ideal for speech, theater, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording. The microphone"s fast transient response and low distortion characteristics allow every complex detail to be heard with all its impact-rich, vibrant qualities faithfully reproduced. Equipped with UniGuard® innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference, the U853A accepts interchangeable elements , available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine™ line cardioid polar patterns. The battery- or phantom-powered microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Available in two colors: black (U853A) and white (U853AW)
- Operates on battery or phantom power
All our products include FREE delivery U.K. mainland.
Prices shown ex-vat