● Durable construction
● Versatile solutions
● Ideal speech, theater, orchestra and choir
With durable construction and unobtrusive appearance, the ES933H offers versatile solutions for speech, theater, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording. The microphone's low-profile element provides a uniform hypercardioid polar pattern with 100° acceptance angle. Available in two colors: black (ES933H); white (ES933WH), the microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to UniGuard® innovations. The ES933H also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Small size and excellent response are ideal for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Low-profile element provides uniform hypercardioid polar pattern with 100° acceptance angle
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Integral UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Available in two colors: black (ES933H) and white (ES933WH)
- RoHS compliant-free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
All our products include FREE delivery U.K. mainland.
Prices shown ex-vat