● Super Slim-Line 250w Class D Mixer Amplifier with Bluetooth
● Two mic channels and three line level channels, both with separate EQ
● Specifically designed to be easy to use
● A great quality british built commercial product
● Ideal for Fitness Classes, Dance Clubs, Sports Centres, Cafes, Reception areas and pubs
● Inputs for iPods, MP3, CD, Laptops or pretty much anything else
The idea behind our Sound Dynamics SD250 Mixer Amplifier is to ensure high quality sound with a user friendly, robust design.
We understand instructors don’t need hundreds of volume controls, power amps, mixers and graphic equalizers, so we developed a sleek unit that does all of that, without the fuss and confusion.
Fitness instructors want to walk in, pop their headset on, play their music and get teaching.
With simple voice and music controls this range is designed specifically for the health and leisure industry. This compact 1U Mixer Amplifier has been designed for applications that require up to three mics and three stereo line inputs. Ideal as a background music amplifier and perfect for fitness studios in health clubs, sports clubs and leisure centres. Equally, the rack brackets can be removed, making the unit even smaller and slightly less industrial looking. This makes it ideal for use in a café, bar or restaurant.
Another impressive feature of the SD250 is that it can drive up to 4 x Speakers(8ohm). It is rare for a low impedance mixer amplifier to have that facility. This makes the unit great for trendy bars and restaurants that prefer slightly more power and bass in their venue, rather than the standard low level background music.
“We have developed a unique high end product that offers amazing value for money. To our knowledge, this is the only range of low impedance mixer amplifiers that have inbuilt Bluetooth, can drive up to 4 speakers (8ohm), has a really cool design along with it being super sleek at only 4cm high. Not even the very expensive designer brands are producing anything like this. The potential of this amplifier is impressive”.
Stuart Wilkinson, Managing Director, Sound Dynamics Ltd.
• Robust and compact 1U rack-mountable metal case
• Removable rack brackets for free-standing applications
• Vented cooling fans for optimum cooling
• Class D circuitry for efficient operation and lightweight construction
• Fully independent music/microphone/ Bluetooth level controls
• Separate microphone and music EQ controls
• In-built Bluetooth module for wireless connection to Bluetooth host devices
• Stereo RCA line input and output connectivity
• Balanced and unbalanced microphone inputs
• Front panel music and microphone inputs
• RCA Line output for connection to additional amplifiers
• Rugged Speakon loudspeaker outputs
• External fire alarm 24V loudspeaker cut-off connectivity
• External AC Supply: 220 – 240V AC / 50-60Hz
• AC Plug fuse (UK): 13A
• RMS Audio Power Output: 250W @ 4 Ohms
• Amplifier Class: D
• Frequency Response: 100Hz ~ 18,000Hz
• Total harmonic distortion: < 0.05%
• Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB (A-Weighted)
• Loudspeaker Output: Speakon Socket, 2 poles
• Loudspeaker impedance: 2 Ohms minimum per channel
• Line Input: Twin Phono/RCA. 10K Ohm
• Line Output: Twin Phono/RCA. 10K Ohm
• Microphone inputs: XLR/Jack TRS, Balanced – 600 ohms
• Dynamic Range: > 90dB
• Bluetooth Version: 2.0 + EDR
• External Dimension: W480mm X D270mm X H50mm
• Net Weight: 3.9kg