Cleaner indoor air can give you a better workout!
Some of us work hard to stay fit and healthy. Because our lungs take in more air (and therefore more pollutants) while we exercise, clean air at home and at the gym is essential. Studies show that our physical performance is enhanced when air quality is improved. A third of the people in the UK who were surveyed by YouGov consider clean air an important factor when choosing their gyms.
As well as effective air quality control, Lexent air purifiers incorporate a highly efficient dehumidifier to reduce airborne moisture, helping to control dampness, streaming windows and mould growth.
Our air purifiers employ UVC ultraviolet light technology and medical grade HEPA 13 filter to draw in, trap and neutralise viruses and other airborne threats and irritants.
The Polperro can be used year round as a dedicated air purifier, no need to run the dehumidifier alongside it.
Beautifully styled, easy to use and manufactured to strict quality controls, Lexent products offer years of worry free ownership and are backed up by outstanding support from Lexent customer service in the UK.
- Powerful 30L Dehumidifier: Humidity level controllable from 30% to 80%. Great energy efficiency less than 5 pence per hour to run.
- Advanced Air Purification with High Sterilisation Rate: In room tests the Polperro achieved a sterilisation rate greater than 92% after 1 hour
- 5 Monitoring: (With Real-time air quality indication) The HEPA / Activated Carbon filtration system automatically adjusts for optimum air quality. Pollutants that are 2.5 microns or less in size, that is about 30 times smaller than that of a human hair. Common types are smoke, pet dander, bacteria and viruses.
- Two Stage Medical Grade HEPA 13 / Activated Carbon Filter: HEPA filtration catches 99.97% of particles sized 0.3 microns in size such as dust, pollen and smoke, effectively removing pollutants such as pollen, dust, mould spores, fine smoke particles and more. Activated Carbon filter captures odours and harmful toxins like paint fumes, cooking smells and other volatile organic compounds. Activated carbon filters can particularly benefit people who suffer allergies or irritation from impure air, including second hand smoke and cooking smell.
- UVC Sterilisation: (A feature usually only found on commercial medical grade air purifiers) has been proven to destroy 99.97% of airborne viruses, germs, microbes, fungi and bacteria, effectively sterilising your air. The UVC source used in the Polperro is a powerful high-quality semiconductor device that works in conjunction with filtering to offer ideal air quality.
- Ioniser: creating a static charge around the airborne contaminants that are floating around your room. Once charged with static, these particles (dust, allergens, pet dander etc…). Leaves your space clean from bacteria.
- Smart home integration (Via App): Wi-Fi connectivity means that the Polperro can be easily & fully integrated into your “SmartHome” or controlled remotely with your smartphone.
- Laundry Mode: Dry clothes freshly and more efficiently indoor – up to ten times cheaper to run than a tumble drier.
- Refrigerant R-290: has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and very low global warming potential (GWP)
- AUTO Climate Control: measures & monitors your home to detect when moisture levels change. Large capacity 6.2 L water collection tank with audible/visual warning when the tank requires emptying and automatic shut down to prevent overflow. (The Polperro can also be set up to drain continuously).
- Safety: CE & UKCA safety compliance Compressor with built-in overload protector Water full protection with liquid level magnetic switch Corrosion resistant internal pipework Fire-resistant cover for the compressor Dust-proof and damp-proof protective box for display panel.
- Designed, Engineered and Supported in the UK.
- Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm): 350x615x277
- Colour: white, grey
- Weight (Kg): 16.5
- Moisture removal in normal mode 30°C/80% (L/24h): 30 Compressor
- Air flow (m3/h): 125
- Noise level (min-max) dB(A): 33~41
- Water tank capacity (Litre): 6.2
- Refrigerant: R290
- Variable hygrostat: 30% – 80%
- For rooms up to (m³): 125
- Ventilation speeds: High, Mid, Low, Auto
- Input power (W): 390W
- Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz): 220-240V~ 50Hz
- Filter Composition: Pre-filter + Two stage (HEPA & Activated carbon) filter
- Sensor: PM 2.5
- Purification Functions (in addition to filter): Ionisation and UV sterilisation (UVC lamp 270-280nm band)
Warranty 5 year