● Lightweight Class-D 150 watt Mixer Amplifier
● Designed to be a perfect balance of portability and power
● Everything you need to mix and amplify microphones and Music
● Built in digital FX processing, expanding your creativity
● Maximum reliability and versatility
The PMX 500 from Wharfedale Pro is a class-leading lightweight, compact and portable powered mixer. Designed to be a perfect balance of portability and power the PMX 500 is suitable for use in a wide range of portable sound applications. Everything you need to mix and amplify microphones and line level sources is included in one box, with an ergonomic carry handle to aid transportation. The one box concept speeds up your setup time and allows you to start your performance quicker than ever before.
The PMX 500 features built in digital FX processing, expanding your creativity and improving your sound quality without the need for additional expensive and often cumbersome processors. A graphic EQ allows fine tuning of the overall mix.
4 Phantom powered XLR microphone inputs allow you to connect any type of microphone, line level inputs are available with both 1/4" jacks and RCA connectors. The main outputs use Speakon 1/4" jack Combi connections for maximum reliability and versatility.
Key Features & Benefits...
- 1x 150W into 4ohm
- Lightweight Class-D Amplifier
- Lightweight, High-Efficiency Switch-Mode Power Supply
- 4 Phantom Powered Balanced XLR Mic Inputs
- 1/4" Jack and RCA Line Level Inputs
- Peak Indicator for Each Channel
- 2-Band EQ on Every Channel
- Built-in Digital FX
- 7-Band Graphic EQ on Master Section
- 4 Segment LED Metering
- 1/4" Jack/Speakon Main Outputs
- Digital Effects: 16 Effects (Hall1; Hall2; Room1; Room2; Room3; Plate Reverb1; Plate Reverb2; Plate Reverb3; Chorus; Flange; Delay1; Delay2; Chorus/Room1; Chorus/Room2; Vocal Cancel; Rotary Speaker)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 392 x 261 x 243mm / 15.4 x 10.3 x 9.6"
- Weight: 4.65kg / 10.33lbs
Free delivery U.K. mainland