● Fantastic value for money Loop System
● Ideal for theatres, cinemas, churches, conference halls and other applications
● 300m2 (max) room coverage!
● Assist the hearing impaired by transmitting amplified sound
LA-300 MKII induction loop amplifier...
An induction amplifier for driving a cable loop around a room to provide assisted listening for hearing aid users. Front panel controls are adjusted using a screwdriver including level controls for the 3 mic/line channels, bass, treble and loop current. Designed to provide hearing assistance in public and commercial buildings.
Over 10% of the population suffer from hearing impairment. Under the Disability Discrimination Act, anyone offering goods, facilities or services to the general public must make 'reasonable' adjustments to ensure they do not discriminate against such people. One of the easiest ways to meet this requirement is to have a Induction Loop System. These Systems are used to assist the hearing impaired by transmitting amplified sound, i.e., music, speech, etc, to hearing aids.
Key Features & Tech Spec...
- Suitable for hearing aids fitted with a "T" switch
- Mic/line level switch for each input
- Phantom power switch for each input
- Tamper proof channel volume, bass & treble and loop current level controls
- Adjustable metal loss correction
- Alarm contacts for built-in siren
- Priority switchable for channel 1
- Peak current LED indication
- 19" rack mountable
- Power supply: 110/240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC)
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 5kHz (±3dB)
- Input sensitivity : line -6dBu/6k Ohms
- Input sensitivity : mic -56dBu/2k Ohms
- Signal to noise ratio: 75dB (line), 60dB (mic)
- THD: <1%
- Fuse: T1A 250V
- Rack height: 1U
- Area coverage: 300m² max
- Dimensions: 483 x 235 x 44mm
- Weight: 4.22kg
Free delivery U.K. mainland