● High quality, heavy duty paging microphone
● Specially developed and designed for punishing industrial environments
● One of the best selling & most desired in the European PA market
PAGING MICROPHONE With Chime...
A gooseneck condenser microphone with selectable chime function. Microphone connection to the base is via XLR and output is on XLR at the rear. Power is provided to the microphone capsule either from 2 x AA batteries in the base or from 5Vdc via the supplied USB lead. The base is also home to a latching paging button on top and a chime section on the underside. DIP switches offer a selection of chime settings, governed by a rotary volume control. Designed for remote paging and announcements.
Key features & Specs...
- 10 selectable chime settings
- Supplied with 2 x AA batteries and USB power lead
- Supplied with XLR to 6.3mm jack lead
- Power Supply - 5Vdc (USB lead supplied) or 2 x AA batteries (optional)
- Connection - XLR output, DC5521 jack (power)
- Lead Length - XLR -jack 2.2m USB 1.0M
- Capsule - Electret condenser
- Polar Pattern - Cardioid
- Sensitivity - -46dB (±2dB)
- Frequency response 50Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance - 680 Ohms
- Chime function 10 DIP switch settings (including off)
- Dimensions 445 x 150 x 112mm
- Weight 518g (inc. base)
Free delivery U.K. mainland