● Fantastic value for money & designed in the UK
● Delivers an enticing spectrum of colours that lights truss, decking or indeed any architectural feature
● Matt black steel housing seamlessly vanishes leaving only the light as the focus of attention
● 7 Colour Light Effect (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta, White)
● No installation required and only 0.58g in weight!
Compact and discreet, Lanta's Orion Sunspot; delivers an enticing spectrum of colours that lights truss, decking or indeed any architectural feature. Three tri-colour LEDs produce thousands of colours in a low energy unit to mount inside truss or on a twin yoke. The matt black steel housing seamlessly vanishes leaving only the light as the focus of attention. Orion Sunspot is at home working as mood-effect wash, dramatic architectural uplighter or feature spotlight - in fact anywhere that needs to be lit and where space is at a premium.
Ultra Bright LEDs...
High output super bright LED Technology is moving at an incredible pace and LANTA products are at the forefront of LED design. But there is more to having brightness than just components. To make an LED last longer, work brighter and work better, a complex combination of heat dissipation, lens technology, power supply design and mechanical assembly all have to be optimised for best performance. With all LANTA lighting, this is all brought together coupled with automated assembly. The result is brighter products, longer lasting and brilliant value!
Atmosphere and Effects
LEDs make a fantastic contribution to the global move towards reduced carbon production. They use a tenth or less of the electrical power of traditional lighting, produce little heat but offer extra benefits such as multi-colour output. This can significantly reduce the number of fixtures required in a theatre or club.
- Total LEDs: 9w (3 x 3w Tri-Colour LEDs)
- Colours: 7 (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Cyan, Magenta, White)
- Internal programmes: Static Colour
- Mounting: Extended double yoke for use as floor mount or hanging bracket
- Construction: Lightweight steel housing
- Connections: UK Main plug and captive lead
- Power requirements: 240V AC 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 15w
- Dimensions WxDxH: 75mm x 174mm x 69mm
- Weight: 0.58kg
Free delivery U.K. mainland