● Compact 4 Channel Mixer with Delay + USB/SD Player
● Compact format live mixing console with mic/line inputs (jack/XLR)
● All Channels have 3-band EQ, Aux and Effect controls
● Applications range from sub-mixing to main live PA console
CM4-LIVE COMPACT MIXER WITH DELAY + USB/SD PLAYER...
Compact format live mixing console with mic/line inputs (jack/XLR) and a stereo line channel which can be fed from an internal USB/SD audio player. Mic/line channels have individual inserts and all channels have 3-band EQ, Aux and Effect controls. Phantom power of +48V is switchable to the XLR inputs for condenser microphones. Applications range from sub-mixing to main live PA console.
- Model: CM4 LIVE, 4-channel
- Mic/Line inputs: 2 x balanced XLR/jack
- Dimensions: 60 x 190 x 230mm
- Weight: 2.09kg
- Compact, accessible design
- Channel inserts for Mic/line inputs
- Switchable +48V phantom power
- 3-band EQ for each channel
- Internal delay effect (or FX loop)
- Integral USB/SD player
- Rack-mount ears supplied with CM8 and CM10 models
- Power supply: 12Vac 1000mA (included)
- Phantom power: Switchable +48V (XLR inputs)
- Frequency response: Inputs 20Hz - 20kHz
- Stereo input: 6.3mm jack/RCA (-8 to +15dB / +13 to +60 parallel)
- SNR: Mic inputs 120dB E.I.N.
- SNR: Line inputs 95dB E.I.N.
- SNR: Stereo input 96dB E.I.N. (or 104dB E.I.N. in parallel)
- EQ: High 10kHz, +-15dB
- EQ: Mid 700Hz, +-15dB
- EQ: Low 50Hz, +-15dB
- Outputs: Main (L+R): 6.3mm jack (+28dBu balanced / +22dBu unbalanced)
- Aux send, Effects send, Rec out: unbalanced 6.3mm jack (+22dBu)
- Phones output: +15dBu stereo 6.3mm jack
Free delivery U.K. mainland