● A new concept in underwater loudspeaker design
● Ideal for swimming instruction, synchronised swimming, aqua aerobics or simply for relaxation
● Can be installed permanently or attached temporarily for removal when not in use
● Use with a Sound Dynamics poolside amplification system for clear sound both in and out of the water
The Neptune underwater loudspeaker is a new concept in underwater loudspeaker design. It is a 20 watt rms, 16 ohm speaker complete in a self-contained ABS fitting box. It's designed for installation in all underwater environments, and is ideal for use in swimming pools. The Neptune underwater speaker can be installed permanently or attached to a poolside temporarily for removal when not in use. It's the perfect answer for music / voice instruction to accompany swimming instruction, synchronised swimming, aqua aerobics or simply for relaxation!
The Neptune can be powered by a low impedance amplifier (safely sited) with suitable audio source. For the leisure / sports industry an ideal poolside PA / music system a Neptune can be used with the Mipro MA 707 for great sound both above and below the waterline!
As a guide, 2 x Neptune loudspeakers will provide sufficient sound coverage for a 25 x 10m swimming pool, while a single Neptune will provide coverage for a pool approximately half that size. For a 50m Pool 4 x Neptunes are recommended (Nb. these sizes are approximate and rely upon a number of factors including the depth of the pool).
Always use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions.
- 20 watt, 16ohm low impedance, underwater loudspeaker
- Can be fitted or suspended temporarily in the water
- Ideal for use in swimming instruction and synchronised swimming
- Use with a Sound Dynamics poolside amplification system for clear sound both in and out of the water.
- Impedance: 16ohm at 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 16kHz
- Sensitivity: Better than 91dB
- Operating Depth: 5m maximum
- Cable Length: 3.5m
- Dimensions: H150 x W150 x D100mm
- Weight: 1.3kg
Free delivery U.K. mainland