● Fantastic Birthday or Christmas pressie
● Complete kit to build your own Electric Guitar
● Sold Alder Body, Maple Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard
● Pre-wired Pickguard with 3 Single Coil Pickups
● High-grade materials carefully machined to enable assembly
● No special skills or tooling required - Ideal hobby or teaching project!
CAL-K1 SELF-BUILD GUITAR KIT...
A complete kit of finished parts to build your own 'Chord' CAL electric guitar. Solid alder body and maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. Pre-wired pickguard with 3 single coil pickups and standard controls. High-grade materials are used and carefully machined to enable assembly without special skills or tooling.
Our new 'Chord' Guitar range is proof that great value is still possible without sacrificing quality! Each model has been carefully chosen to address the diverse demands of today's Guitar Players.
Aside from their affordability, these models exhibit features that alienate the budget genre and aspire to a higher level than their price tag would suggest!
- No special tooling or skills required for assembly
- Cost saving against fully assembled equivalent
- Ideal hobby or teaching project
- Electrics: 3 single coil pickups, volume + 2 tone and 3-way selector
- Scale length (assembled): 650mm
- Body: High-grade solid alder, fully machined and contoured
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Hardware parts: All chrome, classic vibrato bridge, closed-gear machineheads and string trees
- Dimensions: 90 x 500 x 750mm
- Weight: 5.1kg
All our products include FREE delivery U.K. mainland.
Prices shown ex-vat